Banish blisters for good with this Mini Pack of eNZees Foot Soother wool!
A 2017 Backpacker magazine Editors' Choice Snow Award winner, eNZees are made of 100% organic New Zealand lambswool.
Generations of New Zealanders have used lambswool to prevent hotspots and blisters on their feet. Now, thanks to eNZees Foot Soother, this simple, all-natural solution to preventing blisters is available.
Among the many wonderful properties of wool is its ability to naturally wick moisture from the skin.
And did you know that wool is also moisturizing? The naturally occurring lanolin found in wool softens the skin to reduce the friction that creates a blister.
eNZees will stay in place by weaving into your socks, avoiding the need to carry tape or scissors. At the end of the day when you remove your socks, a simple tug releases the wool. We have heard from many of our customers with corns and calluses that have experienced tremendous relief when they use eNZees Foot Soother on a regular basis.
Everyone can use eNZees: walkers, hikers, runners, skiers, cyclists, anyone on their feet all-day. Medical and military personnel, wait staff, construction workers, people from all walks of life have fallen in love with eNZees. Give it a try!
- Mini-packs are small for convenient stowing in your backpack, purse or pocket of your running shorts; each individual mini-pack holds enough wool for 2-3 applications
- Biodegradable and compostable, organic New Zealand lambswool reduces friction between sock and skin and wicks away blister-causing moisture
- Naturally occurring, curative lanolin in the wool soothes and softens your skin
- Perfect for hikers, skiers, bikers, dancers, walkers or anyone who spends time on their feet
- eNZees weave their fiber into your socks as you walk, helping hold it into position; when you're ready to remove them, a simple, firm tug releases them from your socks
- Easy to apply when needed; no scissors, tape or glue needed
- Lightweight, compact and packaged in water-resistant packaging for on-the-go use