The C3fit Arch Support Quarter Socks have a unique structure that supports the 3 arches of the foot. They help reduce the breakdown of the arch, which tends to cause trouble for runners. Damage during exercise is reduced by alleviating the strain and impact place on the sole of the foot.
- The horizontal arch supports the matatarsal bones from breaking down which in turn reduces the impact on the feet.
- The Vertical arch supports the plantar arch which not only works as a shock absorber but also propels the feet forward.
- Stronger yarn is used for the toes to help protect against extreme wear.
- Heels and toes are made with pile structure for cushion purposes.
- Mesh material is used on the instep of the foot for breathability.
- Rib structure on the opening provides for a better fit.
- Quarter length to cover the ankle for warmth and UV block.
- Reflective logo on the back for night visibility.
|MEN IN INCHES
|WOMAN IN INCHES