- The C3fit Arch Support Ankle Socks have a unique structure that supports the 3 arches of the foot. They help reduce the breakdown of the arch, which tends to cause trouble for runners. Damage during exercise is reduced by alleviating the strain and impact place on the sole of the foot.
- Horizontal arch supports the matatarsal bones from breaking down which leads to reducing impact to the feet.
- Vertical arch supports the plantar arch which not only works as a shock absorber but also as a power to push the feet forward.
- A stronger yarn is used for the toes to help protect against extreme wear.
- Heels and toes are made with pile structure for cushion purposes.
- Mesh material is used on the instep of the foot for breathability.
- Rib structure on the opening for better fit.